Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 28, 2008

"I Can Do That!" (with rollers in my hair)

This past weekend we went to Columbia with Nana and Papa to a wedding. I wanted Hazel to look pretty for the wedding, so I decided to sponge roll her hair that afternoon. Hazel loved having her hair in rollers, she was so excited that her hair was going to be curly like her friend's, Anna Grace.

Nana bought a new game for us to play at the hotel before we had to get ready for the wedding. It was "Dr. Seuss The Cat in the Hat, I Can Do That" where you had to pick cards and they tell you funny stuff to do. Nana and Papa had a ball playing the game with Hazel and she won every single time even with rollers in her hair.






1 comment:

Kayne and Thomas said...

I LOVE the rollers!! Was her hair curly like AG?!? I am sure it turned out beautiful for the wedding! :)