Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Girls weekend in Garden City Beach

This weekend Trena, Missy, Cheryl and I went to stay at the beach condo. We left about 5:00 on Friday evening and got back around noon today. It was so relaxing not to have to take care of children, even though I worried about Hazel and Eliza every minute. No offense to Daddy, Nana and Papa, but no one can take care of their children like Moma.

We ate at some great restaurants, went shopping ALL day on Saturday (9 hours) and we just hung out talking, drinking and catching up on things. Cheryl, thanks for being a trooper and being on your pregnant feet all day on Saturday and then letting us take you to the Karaoke bar and make fools of ourselves! I can't wait until Spring and Summer for Hazel and Eliza to wear all their cute new clothes.

You girls mean so much to me, thanks for being such great friends. We had a blast and I can't wait to do it again! But I can promise you one thing, I WILL NOT wear high heels to the outlet mall for 9 hours next time! I think I caused permanent damage to my tootsies!

2 comments:

Kayne and Thomas said...

I am glad you had fun on your trip!! It sounds like you had a great time catching up with your friends, shopping and singing!

I hope your feet are ok after walking for 9 hours in heels. Girl, you should have worn your tennis shoes!

Shelby said...

Awesome you went for a gals weekend! We sure do need that from time to time, don't we?!?!

Shelby