Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Where is Hazel?

Today after I got home from the beach, I took the girls outside to play because the weather was too pretty to stay inside. When we came in, I gave Eliza some cereal and put her down in her crib for a nap.

I noticed a few minutes later that I had not heard from Hazel. I started looking all around the house, outside in the back and front yard and I even checked over at Lucy's (she likes to sneak over there and hide from me.) No sign of Hazel anywhere. I started to get frantic and I went into Eliza's room and this is what I found.........................


























Hazel had climbed into Eliza's crib and fallen asleep with her baby sister. Isn't that the cutest thing?

2 comments:

Kayne and Thomas said...

I am glad you found her! That is precious!

Lucas said...

That is the cutest story!! Whar a sweet little girl. Eliza and Hazel are adorable!

Brad and Sarah