Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Busy (and sickly) week

Well I haven't had a whole lot to post about, but not because we haven't been busy. I've been trying to get BTS shopping done. Who knew that a preschooler would have to have so many supplies? Also, the stomach bug has hit 3 out of the 4 of us...Steve watch out, it's coming for you! I won't let you dodge it this time.

We went bowling with some friends on Tuesday but my new camera did not have a memory card in it, so my pictures got erased somehow. It was quite an experience. We went with Mrs. Katie, Caitlyn, Cooper & Cole and Mrs. Britton, Hampton, John Hudson, Sullivan & Anna Claire. And of course me with hazel and Eliza and Hazel's friend Kennedy. At Cici's pizza, I could see all the people staring at all of us like we were crazy for having that many kids. It did get a little chaotic, but the kids had lots of fun!

I can't believe school is about to start the 27th and my little baby will be starting 4k...where does the time go? She is super excited about going back to school and can't wait to meet her teacher. I think she is going to have a great year. She better with the $107.00 worth of school supplies I had to buy!!!!

1 comment:

threeladsandonelass4me said...

I told Bryan about everyone looking at us like aliens with that many children out:) My boys were woolybuggars but I had fun hanging out with you and katie:) I hear you about the school supplies, Bryan was complaining when I told him what all I had to buy for all three boys!! I hope you are feeling better too.. sully is getting back to his wild and crazy self!!