Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 25, 2008

Pray for me this Week!!!!!!!!!!

Well, me, Trena & Missy enjoyed a fabulous weekend at the beach. I really needed some time with the girls- no kids and husbands---yah!!! Thanks Steve for keeping the girls all weekend and letting me spend all your money!!!!

But, reality hit when I got home on Sunday afternoon and Steve had already left for Brazil. He will be over there all week for week and I didn't even get to see him before he left! And of all weeks for him to be gone- There is parent orientation at Hazel's school tonight, Open House at Hazel's school on Tuesday and her first day of 4k on Wednesday morning and Thursday night....in the words of Steve Spurrier..."it's time for Carolina Football!!!!!!! I can't wait. Steve will be meeting me at the game after a 12 hour plane ride from Brazil.

So, I have a busy week with the girls by myself and school starting and everything else....Please keep me in your prayers! I'll let you guys know how it goes

5 comments:

Bree said...

Good luck & Go Cocks!

Our4GreatKids said...

Hey! Good luck this week - hope you & the girls find some time to relax. But I must say... GO PACK! We can chat after Thursday ;) - Jennifer

Scarlett said...

I will pray for you this week! And thanks for the sweet comments on my blog!! I am sorry about the loss of you mother...even though it has been two years for you ....I know you still miss her everyday!! I still miss mine and it has been seven years. I am so glad that CBC is starting a mentoring ministry..so more relationships like mine and Melanies can be planted and bloom!!

Kayne and Thomas said...

Hey Girl!
Sometimes it is good to be busy on the weeks our husbands are gone, so the time goes by faster. It is great you also have something to look forward to....
I am glad you had a great time this weekend at the beach.
I am praying for you and am here if you need anything. I hope the meeting tonight went well.

Melanie Turner said...

Well, I'm a little late, but I hope your week was ok. I have had a bad week myself...sick kids, sick me, husband gone at nights due to meetings all week...but I think I'll survive. Hope you make it to the game!