Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Breakfast with Santa

Saturday morning, some friends and I took our girls (the older girls) to Breakfast with Santa at McLeod Hospital. It was such a great time. The girls ate pancakes while Frosty and some reindeer visited each table along with Ms. Claus and good 'ol Santa. The girls very excited to see Santa- he was such a perfect Santa, no fake beard or hair. After breakfast, the girls went to listen Ms. Claus read stories and they sang lots of Christmas songs with her. She even gave them a cookie that she brought from the North Pole! After that, the girls wrote wishlists to Santa and mailed them to him.

Then, it was time for pictures and one-on-one time with Santa. Hazel told him that she wanted a Baby Alive. I got some great pictures of her on Santa's lap. We went to make lots of neat arts & crafts after that. I don't know why I didn't get any pictures of these, but I forgot. The girls had such a great time and we can't wait to go see Santa at Disney World. That's right, Nana, Papa, Jimmy, Lindsay and me and Steve and the girls will be at Disney World over Christmas. I've never been away from home for Christmas, and I don't know if I will like it, but I'll make the most it. I guess Santa will leave everything at home for us so we can open presents when we get home. The girls coloring while waiting for breakfast to be served

Caityln is such a big girl, she even cut up her own pancakes!

Caityln & Hazel pose with Frosty



Everyone is so excited to see Santa



The children listen intently to Ms. Claus read her stories




All I want for Christmas is......



Let's mail it to Santa






What do you for Christmas?
Cheese!



Me & Katie (Caitlyn's mom)




Caitlyn & Hazel pose for a quick picture





Caitlyn getting her face painted...Everyone else waits patiently



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seeing these pics helps put me in the Christmas spirit! Thanks for sharing! Glad you & Hazel had such a wonderful time!

Kayne and Thomas said...

So fun!! AG wants a Baby Alive too. I love the pics and hate we missed it. Maybe next year!

Bree said...

Disney at Christmas? That sounds wonderful!! I bet they will have all kinds of special things going on.

Melanie Turner said...

How fun! Wonder if Will would ever want to go? He's deathly afraid of characters.

Lucas said...

Hazel looks so grown up! I think you have the best dressed children! They always look so precious! Love the dress!!