Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 7, 2008

The Nutcracker Ballet

Hazel's dance school, SCDT, is doing The Nutcracker ballet in town this weekend at the Florence Little Theatre. Hazel is too young to be a part of the show, so we went to watch. She LOVED it! I am so excited that Hazel loves ballet so much, I hope it continues. She could not get enough and she kept saying that she couldn't wait until next year when she could be in it. Mrs. Rowe did an awesome job with the costumes and choreography. We couldn't take pictures inside the theatre so we snapped some in the lobby. We were so glad that Nana was able to join us for this special evening. I'm in the Christmas spirit now!

Hazel and Nana



2 comments:

Kayne and Thomas said...

How sweet and special! I love that Hazel loves dance so much too. I think she will go far with dance and be in the Nutcracker very soon - maybe even be Clara or the Sugar Plum Fairy one day. I love her red dress. You all look beautiful! What a special night.

Jean said...

The Nutcracker really does put you in the Christmas spirit! I hope Hazel can dance in the production next year! I danced in it for several years when I was younger-and I remember it being such a neat experience! Im so glad she loves dance.