Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 13, 2009

Father/Daughter Dance 2009

Tonight was our church's annual Father/Daughter dance. Hazel and I went last week and I let her pick out her own dress- so don't think I lost my mind. The dress is not my favorite, but she thought it was beautiful. We rolled her hair because she wanted it curly like Anna Grace's, and oh was it ever curly, kinda like Bozo the clown curly, but it worked. I put some makeup on her and she was in a hurry to go next door and see if Lucy was ready. The two girls were so excited!!! I was able to get a few pictures of them before the dance, but no Mommies were allowed at the dance, so this was all I got.

Hazel & Lucy




All ready for date night!





Hazel said she had a wonderful time at the dance with her Daddy and afterwards they went on a triple date with Mr. Joey and Lucy and Mr. Ken and Kennedy to Indigo Joe's- a sports bar!!! Leave it to Daddies to take their favorite little girls to do their favorite things. But, the girls thought it was great because they got to play video games!

1 comment:

Kayne and Thomas said...

How cute!! Hazel and Lucy look precious! I love both of their curly, curly hair!! They wanted their hair curly, and AG wanted hers up in a bun!! Love it!
Such a special night!