Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Playhouse Disney Live

A few weeks ago, Playhouse Disney Live show came to Florence Civic Center. Since Florence doesn't get that many good shows we decided to go. Thankfully, our friend Ray had some tickets he could sell me, because it was a sold out show. Both of the girls LOVE all the Playhouse Disney shows like Little Einsteins, Handy Manny, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Every time Eliza hears the music from one of these shows, she goes NUTS! She jumps and claps and dances around. It is so cute. I know, I know. I'm a bad Mom for letting my 17 month old watch TV, but sometimes you just gotta get stuff done! I was able to get a few shots from our night at the show. I wish I could have got more pictures of the actual show, but it was so dark in there, and oh....we had horrible seats! Afterwards, we enjoyed some yummy ice cream at Bruster's. What a fun night!
Cooper & Little E
Anna Grace & Hazel

Some of Little E's favorite characters



No comments: