Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Frosty 5K

This morning, Steve, Thomas and I ran the McLeod Sports Medicine 5K at Briggs School. We had a great time, even though I had the slowest time ever! I don't know what was up with me! The Bridge Run will be tough on me in a couple of weeks if I don't shed some serious lbs!! It was SO COLD! The whole time I was running my hands and fingers were numb! I finished, but not before Steve & Thomas! Oh well, at least I finished and when I did, I wished I would have done the 10k instead. Steve, me and Thomas all won medals- Steve was 2nd place in his age group at 23:22 and Thomas was 3rd in the same age group at 24:49. I won 3rd place in my age group at 25:58. I know that's pretty sad, but hopefully I'll NEVER be that slow again!



No comments: