Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 28, 2008

and yet...another ballet camp

yes.....I know what you're thinking. How many summer camps is Hazel doing? Well, this was the last one (I think) before school starts back August 27th. This one was Fairytale Ballet Camp at the South Carolina Dance Theatre. She and her good friend, Anna Grace, had a very fun week.

Those of you that know Hazel well, know that she eats, sleeps and breathes ballet. Her dream is to become a ballerina. The whole week they practiced dancing like little fairies and on the last day they all dressed up and performed for us. Hazel chose to wear her Barbie Mariposa costume. I was so surprised when the teacher, Mrs. Rowe, asked me if I had Hazel signed up for fall classes, she told me that she felt like Hazel was very talented for her age and she wanted Hazel at her school so she could be one of her angels in The Nutcracker in November. Needless to say, I'm so proud of my little ballerina. I hope she goes on dancing and fulfills her dreams! Hazel in First Position
Hazel in her Mariposa Costume
Hazel & Anna Grace pose with two of the student helpers. The little girls loved having the big girls work with them.
Maybe Eliza wants to be a ballerina too.

1 comment:

Kayne and Thomas said...

Hazel did a great job and you are right - she eats, sleeps and breathes ballet! She will be a wonderful ballerina one day.