Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Water Playdate

Yesterday we had some great friends join us at our house for some water fun. Thanks to Moseley, I was able to get a HUGE inflatable water slide for all the kids (and adults) to play on. We had a blast. I went down the slide about a dozen times and LOVED it. Eliza and the other babies had fun in the baby pool. Thanks to all our friends for coming and joining in on the fun in the sun. Here are some pictures from our awesome day.
Here we go.........

Cooper gives Hazel a kiss- they are sitting in the "foot washing" bucket.....this was almost as popular as the slide itself. Hazel said she liked it because the water was warm....I think I saw about 3 kids pee in it throughout the day!

Kennedy enjoys the pee-pee bucket too


Eliza chills out in her baby pool

Eliza likes to push around the big girl princess car


Yes....this is a picture of me going down

Trena is jealous...she secretly wanted to go down too


McKenna wanted more cake
Anna Grace is glad to be back in dry clothes! She did enjoy the waterslide, but she knew when she had enough. Hazel stayed on the waterslide for the whole 8 hours....Can you believe that?
Sweet baby ColeLucy having another piece of pizza. Every time I saw her yesterday, she had a new piece of pizza. She always likes to eat in a crowd of people.




3 comments:

Kayne and Thomas said...

Those are great and it looks like the kids had fun. I heard when AG was done, she was done. I am glad you were able to go down the slide! We can always count on you to jump off the diving board or do a handstand in the pool, or go down the slide! I love the picture of Trena. She does look jealous. She should have brought her bathing suit and joined in the fun!

Melanie Turner said...

I'm so sorry I missed the fun. Will got up at 4:45 that morning & took a nap at 12:00. He slept for 3 1/2 hours then we had to get ready for family pictures at 6:00. Please let us know the next time you all do something fun like that!

threeladsandonelass4me said...

Looks like everyone had lots of fun:) Sorry we couldn't be there. You going down the slide is priceless.. you go girl:)