Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Hazel!

I am so in denial that my little Hazel is 5 already. Where did the time go? She has been a complete joy to me and everyday is something new. She is so smart and rational that it blows me away. What better to celebrate her birthday with than a blow-out party. She invited 10 friends and we all went to Wink to paint pottery and had a great time. The pieces they painted were so cute! After Wink, we all headed to Chuck E. Cheese for some more fun. All of these were fun, but I think the best part was the stretch Hummer limo ride. Yep, that's right, all these little girls rode in style and the limo driver was the best I've seen- Thanks Big Pa (my Daddy) for being the Chauffeur. I'm sure she won't forget this birthday. Thanks everyone who shared this special time with us.
The limo arrives at our house at 2:00
Anna Grace, Lucy, Amber & Hazel enjoy the ride to pick up the other girls
Hazel waits for Olivia to answer the door
Let's go!
Painting fun
Hazel challenges Papa to a water race game
Bella, Kennedy & Lucy ride the spaceship
Hazel getting on the rocket. This is one of her favorites at Chuck E. Cheese
I knew where to find Steve. He loves Chuck E. Cheese too. What a dork!
Me & Little E
Katie & Trena
Pa (the chauffeur) and Ms. Susanne

Eliza loved the rides Look how many tickets I got!
Eliza wasn't scared of Chuck E. Cheese
Neither was Cole
Papa & Little E
Time for cake...well, cookie...Hazel doesn't like cake. Ladybug, of course
....and presents....Barbies....a favorite




1 comment:

Kayne and Thomas said...

What a fun party!! Thanks for including AG! She had a great time!