Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Real Earrings at last

Hazel has been asking for about a year to get her ears pierced. Her good friend, Kennedy, got hers done over the summer. I kept telling her that she had to wait until she was 5, well guess what? Hazel is five, so I took her to Claire's at the mall to get her ears pierced. We went the Friday before her birthday, because there was no way I was going to take her on Black Friday. She was so excited! When we got there, she picked out some pink flower 14K gold studs. They were not my first choice, but I let her get whatever she wanted. They had two women working, so luckily they did both ears at the same time. Hazel cried just a little after the initial "sting" but she was so proud of her new earrings. I can't believe I let her do this!
Waiting very excitedly!

Cleaning the ears before getting out the guns!Look! My ears are pierced!

I love my new earrings!

2 comments:

Kayne and Thomas said...

very cute! Love the earrings!!

Our4GreatKids said...

Very Sweet! Looks like Miss Hazel is so proud!!