Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Black Friday

Yes I know it's crazy, but I LOVE shopping on Black Friday. I was actually finished shopping before this day, but I wanted to go anyway. Somehow, I still managed to spend way too much money and bought the girls more things that they don't need; however, I DID NOT buy as much as Katie. Katie and I met Trena & Missy at Toys R Us at about 4:45 am. We had such a great time. We seriously had to go home early, because the van would hold nothing else! Can't wait til next year!



3 comments:

Kayne and Thomas said...

That is hilarious!! Love it!

Scarlett said...

Looks like you all had a great Black Friday!

Jean said...

I cant believe you got there at 4:45am. I was there, but I had to work! If I didn't have to work that day I would have stayed away! Glad you got some good deals!