Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 24, 2007

Birthday Cake for Jesus




Tonight Hazel (with very minimal help from me) made a birthday cake for Jesus. She cracked the eggs, poured in the water and oil and mixed it up very well. I poured the mix in a heart shaped pan for her and we waited patiently for the cake to bake. Hazel asked me if Jesus liked chocolate and I said "absolutely." After the cake cooled, I let Hazel decorate the cake however she wanted. She put chocolate and green icing on the cake as well as a few (the whole bottle) of sprinkles. I told her that we would eat the cake tomorrow after lunch. "Will Jesus come and eat with us?" "He will be here, but he will be invisible" I told her. "Maybe Santa Claus can take it to heaven tonight and give it to Jesus and they can eat it there." I quickly replied, "that is a great idea."


Happy Birthday Jesus!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kayne and Thomas said...

I love what you told Hazel about Jesus being there when you sing Happy Birthday, but he is invisible. I need to use that with AG.
I love reading your blog and look forward to seeing what you guys are up to! We miss you and can't wait to get together soon. Hazel will have to come over and play one day. And we will need to have a "girls night" at the movies soon.