Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 27, 2007

What did Santa bring?

Hazel trying out her guitar in her
rockstar costume. Janet Jackson style!


Hazel shows Eliza how to play with her new doggie toy


Eliza's toys and bumbo seat (she is a little unsure about all of this)




I hope everyone had a great Christmas, we sure did! Hazel was so excited that Santa brought everything she wanted especially the pink guitar and the rockstar costume (that was a little too big.) These two things along with a pair of skates is what she really wanted. Eliza got lots of stuff too. Big Sister had to help Eliza open her gifts and show her how to play with them. I think Eliza got a little overstimulated. She barely slept the whole day. But we had such a great time. Thanks to Nana, Papa, Pa Rogers, Uncle Jimmy & Aunt Lindsay and Joey, Cheryl and Lucy for coming over for lunch. I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I loved preparing it. I only get to use my china once a year and I always love getting it out. Thanks for the gifts and thanks for celebrating Jesus' birthday with us!

1 comment:

Kayne and Thomas said...

Wow! How fun! I love the new rock star outfit and guitar! Eliza looks too cute in her new bumbo seat with her new gifts!! It looks like you had a WONDERFUL Christmas!!