Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Hazel's first sleepover






Friday night Hazel had her cousin, Amber, spend the night at our house. Hazel wanted Amber to come play with all of her new toys. She has asked many times before to have someone spend the night, but I told her to wait until she was 4. Well, now that she is 4, I had to keep my promise. We had a great time. Steve, Hazel, Amber and I went ice skating (Eliza just watched). After skating, we were hungry so we went to Cici's pizza to get dinner. After pizza, brownies and lots of Coke, the girls were ready to go home and play.

They played and played and played some more until about 11:30 that night (this is when I made them get into their pj's and go to sleep) Well, about 3:30am, both girls end up in mine and Steve's bed and we let them stay if this was the only way to get some sleep. So, the next day they took a bath and watched movies, because they were too tired to play. Not so bad for our first sleepover, but the next time, we will not have Coke to drink before bedtime.

1 comment:

Kayne and Thomas said...

Very cute! It looks like the girls had a lot of fun. AG keeps asking about having a friend over to spend the night too. I don't think I am ready quite yet. I am glad Hazel's first sleepover went well.
It was good to see you tonight!