Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

6 month checkup/Torticollis Update

On Monday, Eliza had her 6 month checkup with Dr. Bardi. Last month, he diagnosed Eliza with Torticollis, which is where her head tilts to one side, in her case it is the right side. You may have noticed from previous pictures. This was more than likely caused by her head being so compacted in utero and the muscle grew that way, but with some physical therapy, it should be normal in about 3-4 months.



Other than that, Eliza is such a healthy baby. She is growing so fast. She can roll over both ways, sit up, can eat lots of different things now, LOVES to "talk" and even has two teeth!

Here are the stats:



Weight: 17 lbs 9oz.

Height: 26 1/2"



Here is a picture of her two teeth- they are so cute!















And here is a video of her talking, I love having "conversations" with her

4 comments:

Kayne and Thomas said...

So precious! I loved the video. AG enjoyed watching it too. Eliza is such a sweet baby. We love her!

Lucas said...

I am so glad Eliza had a great check-up! Her pictures are adorable. I love the two teeth. Please keep us updated on Eliza's physical therapy!

Love,
Sarah

Shelby said...

Yeah 6 months! I loved that stage so much. I know Eliza will be all straightened out in no time with some PT.

Take Care,

Shelby

Jean said...

Eliza has gotten so big since we last saw her. She is so cute. Sandy, my friend Dusty has a littel boy with Torticollis. (I have a link to her blog on my blog) and he just had surgery. She never updates her blog but she does have some information on it about what they have gone thru. Give Hazel and Eliza a hug from us!