Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 28, 2008

I've been tagged too.....

Shelby tagged Jean and Sarah - then Jean tagged me....

Here's my list

5 things on my to do list
1. Take Steve's clothes to the cleaners
2. Fold laundry
3. Read my Parenting book for Bible Study
4. Schedule a vet visit to have our newly adopted cat spayed
5. Take books back to the library

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Salt & Vinegar Chips
2. Chocolate chip cookies
3. Strawberries
4. Any kind of ice cream
5. popcorn (movie theatre)

5 things I would do if I won the lottery
1. Buy a bigger house
2. Buy a new car
3. Save for Hazel & Eliza's college tuition
4. Give to our church
5. Go on a LONG vacation

5 bad habits I have
1. Gossipping
2. Junky (Steve made me put this down)
3. Biting nails
4. Signing Hazel up for every single activity in Florence for a 4 year old
5. Spending money on the girl's clothes

5 places I've lived:
1. Darlington, SC
2. Florence, SC
3. Who knows where I'll be next?
4. Probably
5. Darlington or Florence

5 jobs I've had
1. Food Lion Cashier
2. Secretary
3. Doctor's office Assistant (I tried nursing school before I chose accounting)
4. Accountant at Engineering Firm
5. Mom

5 friends who read my blog that need to start one
1. Cheryl
2. Lynn
3. Katie
4. Trena
5. Angela

5 favorite things to do on the weekend
1. cook breakfast
2. hang out as a family
3. watch a movie with Steve
4. go to church
5. shop without the girls

OK Kayne.....you're it!

1 comment:

Kayne and Thomas said...

how did you know I would be reading?? I didn't know you had a cat!
I actually just started feeding a stray cat too...crazy!