Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Blog Break

Sorry it has been almost 2 weeks since I last posted, but I have been so busy. Our days and nights have been insane. We have dance and Bible Study on Mondays, gymnastics and T-Ball on Tuesdays, Church (when we get there) on Wednesdays, playgroup on Thursdays and T-Ball again on Fridays......I know I'm crazy for scheduling all this stuff- but on top of it all, I decided it was time to GET THIS BABY WEIGHT OFF. I committed myself to a strict diet and exercise (1.5-2 hours a day) routine. Since the first of the month I have lost about 12 LBS!!! I am SOOOO motivated and will not stop until I reach my goal.....only 18 more lbs to go! Hopefully it will come off as fast as the first 12.

3 comments:

Kayne and Thomas said...

I am so proud of you! You look great!

Lucas said...

I know exactly how you feel! I am working on doing the same thing. You just motivated me to work harder!! Congrats on your big loss this month!

Jean said...

I am so proud of you Sandy!! You go girl!!!