Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Strawberry Pickin'

Friday morning Hazel's class went on a field trip to Triple R Farms to pick strawberries. I was so excited because this is one of my favorite memories I have- picking strawberries in the spring with my Moma and Grandma Georgia-Anne. Hazel liked picking the strawberries, but she didn't like eating them. She said that she would rather go pick bananas! The children had such a great time and some of them had very messy faces from eating as many strawberries as they picked!




Hazel & Madeline look for the bright red ones!













Everyone is busy picking















Moma, does this one look good?



























Class picture

1 comment:

Kayne and Thomas said...

What fun! I am glad Hazel had a good time picking strawberries!