Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 20, 2008

Brady Noah Rhodes


We are so excited that Cheryl had her baby boy yesterday. It all started yesterday about 11:00 am and Cheryl asked me to watch Lucy because she needed to go to the hospital to get checked. They monitored her about 2 hours and I called her to check on her. The nurse came in while I was on the phone with her and told her that the contractions were not strong enough, so they were going to send her home. Cheryl told me that she would call me when she got in the car. A few minutes later, Cheryl called and said "Well, I'm not coming home because my water has broken!" So, at about 8:22 last night, Little Brady came a whole 2 weeks early! I know Cheryl was glad he came early because he weighed 9 lbs 5 oz!!!!! He has a hair full of black hair just like Lucy did. Little Brady, welcome to the world and Happy Birthday! We love you already and can't wait until you get home.

1 comment:

Kayne and Thomas said...

He is precious!! I am glad everything went so well for Cheryl!