Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 2, 2008

Bubbles & Swings & Other Things

Friday was such a pretty day- we took it outside for some play time. Hazel got out the bubbles and bubble wand and entertained Eliza for quite some time. Eliza laughed chased after the bubbles. (She is pretty much crawling-not so much on all fours, more like a combat crawl, but believe me- she gets where she wants to go). Hazel pretended like she was a Bubble Fairy and the bubble wand was her magic wand. (Notice she is dressed up in a fairy costume).





Eliza crawls to "get" the bubbles



She is mesmerized by the bubbles



After the bubbles, we swung (is that a word?) on the swingset in the backyard. Hazel is really good now at pumping her legs and swinging herself. I thought she would never learn. Eliza loves to swing too. While we were in the backyard, I noticed the magnolia tree had some beautiful blooms on it. I took a picture for you guys to enjoy. I LOVE magnolias- there's something so southern about them.


My two girls love to swing

The magnolia tree is in full bloom




Lastly, we have had our first day at the pool at Oakdale Country Club with some great friends. Eliza loved her new float and Hazel is such a great swimmer. Those swimming lessons are finally paying off. She LOVES the water. Hope everyone is enjoying their first week of June!


Eliza rests on the lounge chair after her dip in the pool. I didn't get a picture of her in the pool, because Steve was not with me and I don't think you're supposed to leave your 7 month old in the pool while you get the camera But, I did get a picture of Hazel in Eliza's baby float. Anna Grace was chasing her.



3 comments:

Melanie Turner said...

Looks like ya'll had a great day! Since we won't be joining the pool, let's be sure to play some this summer!

Kayne and Thomas said...

What fun pictures! I love the one of Hazel as the bubble fairy. Eliza looked like she really loved it! I also love the Magnolia picture. I love Magnolias too. I especially LOVE the way they smell!
It was fun to see you today!

Lucas said...

Your girls are so adorable. What a cute blog. I love Eliza's close up! Hazel looks so cute dressed up!