Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Heavy Metal Baby

Last night about 11:00, I thought I heard something in Eliza's room. She had been down since about 9:30, so I thought she was asleep. I went in her room and she was standing up in the crib dancing. I turned on the light and called Steve in there to come look at her. Eliza was "headbanging," so Steve and Eliza put on a show for me. This video is hilarious! I hope you enjoy as much as I did. Let me know if you are not able to watch it.

5 comments:

Kayne and Thomas said...

That is funny! Especially Steve saying "Don't put this on the blog!" Famous last words!

Jean said...

Steve.. I think you are a wonderful singer/headbanger/air guitar player. Rock on Steve and Eliza!!

Anonymous said...

Oh how funny! Is this a glimpse into her future?!?! Only time will tell! She's adorable!

Lucas said...

That is too cute. I am glad you caught the show on camera. She has the head banging part down! Go Eliza!

Anonymous said...

That is great!! Steve it has been since high school since I have seen you. You have a beautiful family. I hope you are all doing well.

Crystal Baber Greene