Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Gold Medalist

Hazel has completed her second year of gymnastics and she received her "gold medal" and certificate of achievement. Two of her best friends also received gold medals- Anna Grace and Kennedy. Their class was a small class and I know they enjoyed taking gymnastics with each other. The girls did so good with their jumps, rolls, flips, balance beam and the rings. Way to go girls! Hazel really loves gymnastics and I know she is going to miss it over the summer.






















Anna Grace is happy to get her gold medal










Kennedy, Hazel and Anna Grace in the pit. This "foam pit" looks like so much fun, I wish I could have jumped in.

I don't have a picture of Kennedy with her gold medal, I think I was giving Eliza a bottle.

No comments: