Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Water Slide Day/End of Year Party

Today was Water Slide Day and End of Year Party at Hazel's preschool. Hazel has been so excited about this day for weeks. They had a blast with the 3 HUGE water slides and despite the chilly morning and FREEZING water- the kids had a blast. I'm so sad that this school year will be over on Friday. It seems that she just started 3k. I have big plans for her over the summer (I think I have her signed up for 6 different summer camps). Mrs. Richbourg has been a WONDERFUL teacher and I how I wish Hazel could have her again next year! Hazel has grown and learned so much this year. I couldn't have asked for a brighter, smarter, delightful child.







Hazel, Madeline & Olivia pose for a pic before heading outside to the water slides













Hazel and Olivia contemplate before going down










If you look closely, Hazel is airborne in this pic- what fun!












Hazel's first trip down the "Blue Monster" slide. This thing was HUGE













The whole class stands "frozen" for a group shot. It was a little cold at 9am this morning.














Hazel is happy to wrap up in her warm towel.






Finally warm.....Pizza and chips for our party. "I love this school" were Hazel's exact words to me


Olivia, Madeline & Hazel enjoy recess with a popsicle. What a fun day I had with Hazel at school this morning!

1 comment:

Kayne and Thomas said...

I love the pic of Hazel airborn!What a fun day! I am glad Hazel loves her school so much to. That is great!!