Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Muffins for Mom

Yesterday Hazel's preschool had Muffins for Mom. I went to spend the morning with my little girl. It was such a special time. The classroom was decorated so pretty and pink and springy. The kids sang 2 songs for the mommies, made us a kitchen towel with their handprint on it, a flowerpot picture frame with their picture inside and lastly, a "cookbook" of the kids favorite recipes and how their mom prepares the dish. It was hilarious! Hazel's recipe was Chicken Nuggets















Chicken Nuggets by Hazel McQueen


She gets potatoes and marshmallows. She mixes them up. She puts them in the oven for 30 minutes. And then we eat them.




I bet ya'll thought I couldn't cook!




She also told Mrs. Richbourg a few thing about me:

My Mom

My mom's name is Sandy.


She is 100 years old. No, I mean 82.


She has brown eyes and brown hair.


Her favorite food is steak and all the food.


I love my mom because... I Love her.


Love, Hazel




Hazel, I love you too. You are growing up so fast- into a pretty, delightful young girl. I'm so glad God gave you to me. I know we have so many more great "Muffins for Mom" ahead of us!








3 comments:

Kayne and Thomas said...

What a special day! I love everything - from the precious flower pots to the recipe book and the mom facts...what a priceless, precious day. Thanks for sharing with us! I am thinking about you and hope the recital is going well.

Shelby said...

Sandy,

Looks like ya'll have a very special mom/daughter relationship. The pre-school Henry will go to does things like that too and I love it. Hope ya'll are having a great spring!

Shelby

Jean said...

Sandy, you are by far the best looking 82 year old that I have ever seen! You and Hazel look so much alike!! Glad y'all are all having so much fun!