Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Eliza!

Saturday we had Eliza's birthday party at Ebenezer Park. The weather was perfect and so was the party. I had so much help from my friends and family....Thanks everyone! All the kids had a great time and Eliza seemed to enjoy it. Everything except the cake...she hated it. She took one bite, and cried until I gave her a cheese puff. She got lots of cool toys and books. I had so much fun planning her party, and that reminds me I have to get going...Hazel's 5th birthday is coming up in 6 weeks and I've got to come up with something for that! Whew!!!!
Eliza's favorite thing at the park- swinging

The big girls (Caitlyn, Anna Grace & Hazel) even had fun!

The cake

Little E's smash cake

McKenna, Cooper & Sarah Beth have fun on the slide.....

while Eliza waits at the bottom for them. She & Nana are playing in the sand

I love this picture of Madeline

Happy Birthday to You!

Eliza tries a little bite of her cake.....

but wants a cheese puff instead

Time to open presents!

A new Carolina cheerleader outfit! Go Cocks!

Papa, birthday parties are hard work!

Asthon can't wait for her party next month








5 comments:

Our4GreatKids said...

Happy Birthday, Little E!!! What a big day!!

Shelby said...

Yay! Happy birthday Eliza. She is such a cutie, Sandy. And I love her party dress!

Melanie Turner said...

Happy 1st! That's so hard to believe. Looks like everyone enjoyed Eliza's special day. She'll learn to like cake...and you'll wish she didn't! :)

Scarlett said...

She is SO beautiful! Turn around and she will be married!! Seems like my daughter was just celebrating her first birthday! She is now 21!!!

Loved the cool cakes too!

Jean said...

Looks like yall had so much fun! Happy Birthday!