Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Year in Review

Little Eliza, how can it be that a whole year has gone by? It seems that I was just calling family and friends to tell them that our baby had arrived- a baby girl! Daddy and I must confess that we wanted a boy very badly, but can't imagine our lives now with anything other than our 2 girls. Little E, you have brought absolute joy since you arrived October 4, 2007 at 11:52 am. You've always been a happy and pleasant baby, no trouble at all. You are learning new things everyday and enjoy the world around you. You are walking and talking more everyday and enjoying your new variety of foods. I took you for your checkup today and you didn't really even cry after 4 shots. You weigh 22 lbs and you are 30 1/4 inches tall. You weigh more than Hazel did at her 2 year checkup. I am so blessed to have you in my life and I can't wait to see how fun this year will be. Little E, I love you more each day!

At one second old, we knew you were a girl!

At 1 week old, you slept soundly

At 1 month old, you were all smiles!

At 2 months, you started liking bath time!


At 3 months, you liked to see the world from a new perspective

At 4 months, you had your first taste of "food" - if you can call that rice cereal food

At 5 months, Big Sis began to dress you up

At 6 months, you got your first 2 bottom teeth
At 7 months, you loved to eat (and wear) food
At 8 months, you started to pull up
At 9 months, you got your first pork skin from Big Pa and went to the lake for the first time At 10 months, you were as beautiful as could be!

At 11 months, you became very brave and willing to try anything.
At 12 months, you like sweets, but you don't need them because you couldn't be any sweeter. I love you so much, Little E



4 comments:

Bree said...

What a great post!! I really enjoyed the timeline of events. Isn't motherhood wonderful?! Oh, I look forward to all of these great things. What a blessing!!

PS - I'll definitely let you know next time we are coming to SC. I'd love to see you girls.

Jean said...

Happy Birthday Eliza! You are a beautiful little girl. You are just growing up so fast!

Kayne and Thomas said...

That is precious!! I love every picture. It has been so much fun being a part of Eliza's sweet life. We love her too. We enjoyed keeping her the other day for you. She is a doll!

Melanie Turner said...

So sweet! This got me a little teary...