Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

An afternoon in Veterans Park


Today was such a beautiful day, I hated to stay inside. Cheryl and I decided to take the kids to Veterans Park so they could ride their bikes around the sidewalks. It is very spacious and it's a great place for walking or riding bikes or rollerblading. The girls had a good time, but was wondering where the slides and swings were. We told them this was a park to honor soldiers who fight in the wars. I don't know if they got it or not, but they had a great time and got some much needed exercise.


Beep! Beep!


Hazel waits for Lucy...I'm thinking her helmet might be a little big. Pretty sure that's not very safe

Eliza takes some steps around the park....she actually took more steps today than any other....way to go Little E!

Me & Little E playing in the grass


Hazel & Lucy loved picking some flowers...and putting them in their hair
even Brady had a great time with the breeze running through his hair











2 comments:

Aron said...

I didn't know about the sidewalks there! What a great place for them to ride bikes. Thanks for the new play place idea!

Melanie Turner said...

Where is this park? You are such a great photographer...I know I keep saying that but it's true. Your girls are so pretty!