Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Spooktacular Time

Yesterday the girls I went to a Halloween party at the Anderson's. The party was a huge success and I was so glad that Kayne and Katie let me help them host the party. We had LOTS of yummy Halloween themed treats, crafts, pumpkin bobbing, parachute games and just a lot of FUN! This year Hazel went back and forth on what she wanted to be for Halloween. I wanted to buy her this expensive "Fancy Nancy" costume, but she wanted to be Minnie Mouse- yes, a $19.99 Target special. Oh well, I guess I get to save some money. Eliza's costume is borrowed from a friend and she is going to be a bumblebee. I did not out Eliza in her costume for the party, but I will take plenty of pictures on Halloween, I'm sure. Hazel is so excited about all the parties and festivals coming up, and I am too. I always loved Halloween.
Back to the party- we had a huge turn out and all the costumes were great- but there was one who gets the award for best costume. Most of you know my friend Cheryl's baby Brady and how much hair he has. Well, Cheryl dressed baby Brady up as Elvis- the funniest costume I've ever seen! Take a look at this




The Yummy spread of treats!






Hazel, Lucy and Faith



Madeline takes a moment to eat



Isa is the cutest witch



Emily and Caitlyn

Riley as a ninja




What Halloween party would be complete without spiderman?


Will as a Dalmatian


Sarah, Lauren, Maddie & Hazel on the swing
Eliza "toddles" around the party

Missy and Arden catch up on the ole Flo-Town gossipHazel bobs for a pumpkin to paint
Cooper (and the rest of us) says having this much fun is hard work!

3 comments:

Melanie Turner said...

I have to laugh! Will was a cow, Sandy!

Kayne and Thomas said...

Yes, I caught that too! Then I was thinking...was he a dalmation and I thought he was a cow?? Too funny!
Your pics turned out great!

Scarlett said...

That is the cutest "Baby Elvis" I have ever seen....well, actually...come to think of it....he is the only Baby Elvis I have ever seen....but still....he is WAAAAYYY TOOOOO CUTE!