Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 2, 2008

5 Years

Yesterday (February 1st) was our 5 year anniversary. It seems so much longer than that. I guess it's because in less than 5 years, we had 2 precious little girls, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. We had our whole eveing planned out and the girls were going to spend the night at Nana & Papa's, but Thursday night I came down with the flu. I was so sick on Friday, that the girls still spent the night with Nana & Papa, but I spent the whole day and evening in bed. Steve stayed up and watched movies. Sorry Honey that I was not any fun, but we'll reschedule for next weekend. This morning I woke up feeling much better, not 100%, but about 75%.

Steve, these five years have been wonderful and I couldn't ask for a better husband and father to my children. I thank God that you have come into my life.


Our wedding day February 1, 2003.


















This picture was taken one weekend in August when we went to the mountains with some friends. Little Eliza was still in my tummy.

It's scary what 5 years of marriage and 4 years of parenting will do to your looks (and your waistline!)

2 comments:

Kayne and Thomas said...

Congratulations on 5 years! Time sure does fly...especially with little ones. I am so so sorry you have the flu. Can I do anything to help you?? I am starting to feel better, but am at about 50-75% too. They thought mine was the flu at first, but then realized it was an infection.

Jean said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you feel better soon!