Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Jesus Loves Me!

Sunday morning we had Eliza dedicated at our church, Cornerstone Baptist Church. Our parents joined us and many of our friends were there to see it. Pastor Bill did such a great job and Eliza just sat there quietly and enjoyed looking at all the people. Eliza wore the same dress and bonnet that Nana for Hazel when she was dedicated. After church, we went to Carol's for some good southern cookin' and those sinful blueberry biscuits, yum!

Please pray that Steve and I will raise our girls in the love of Jesus Christ. I want them to see that He is our Savior and he died for us so we can live with Him eternally. If I never teach them another thing-this is the most important.

Thanks to all the friends and family who were there to see our family at this special time. We love all of you guys!




Eliza sits with Big Pa before the service starts












Pastor Bill dedicates Eliza Gail McQueen

Eliza after the service and lunch. What a sleepy baby

2 comments:

Kayne and Thomas said...

So precious! I am glad I was there for that special day. You and Steve are wonderful parents. I have no doubt that both of your girls will know about God's saving grace through Jesus Christ. We love you all!!
(and you all looked so nice! I LOVED Eliza's precious dress and bonnet!)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous family! Thank you for sharing your site with me! I will have to visit it often to see what else is going on. Your children are precious, I hope I get to meet you all in person soon. Signed, Liz O. from Florence Playgroup