Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Today Hazel had a Valentine's Party at school. The kids had such a good time with the sweet treats and chips at 10:30 in the morning! Hazel loved making her Valentine's cards with me and she loved giving them to all her friends. Mrs. Richbourg had them make mail trucks to put all their Valentine cards in. Tomorrow they get to have another party for 100th day of school. Can't wait!


The whole class enjoying their snack


Hazel eats her pretzels and Olivia can't wait to bite into the cupcake!
Hazel LOVES cheetos!

Please stop taking pictures of me eating, Mom!


This is Hazel's mail truck she made for her Valentine cards.
Hazel gives a Valentine to everyone in class
...and she receives one from all her friends!
Mom, look at all my Valentine's. My mail truck is SO full!
Madeline and Hazel enjoy their candy
Can't wait to see what Mommy and Daddy got me for Valentine's day!

1 comment:

Kayne and Thomas said...

So precious! I love the mail trucks!! When I saw you this morning, you must have been on your way to the party. It looks like Hazel had a wonderful Valentines day!