Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Tuesdays with Anna Grace



For the last few Tuesdays, I have been keeping a good friend's (Kayne) daughter, Anna Grace. Anna Grace and Hazel are about the same age (AG will be 4 in April) and they play very well together. AG goes with me to pick Hazel up from school sometimes and then we come home and eat lunch before heading off to gymnastics at 2:30. In the late afternoons, the girls love to dress up, play outside, if it's nice and just be girls. I love to listen to their conversations. They crack me up! Here are a few pictures I have taken of the girls the last few Tuesdays.

Anna Grace, we love having you over at our house on Tuesdays. Thank you for being a good friend. See you Tuesday!




The girls LOVE the trampoline


Hazel shows Anna Grace how to do crunches on the exercise ball













This is my kind of exercise, doing crunches while eating candy! So, Anna Grace is that how you keep your slim figure?









The girls have found the candy bucket again.














Anna Grace draws a picture of herself.












Taking turns on the "tree swing"-this is what they call this swing






















Wait Hazel, my socks are getting too dirty. Let me take them off.




Swing me higher, Hazel









































Hazel and Anna Grace pretend to be "sleeping beauties."

1 comment:

Kayne and Thomas said...

Those are too cute!! I love them!! Thanks for showing me what they are up to on Tuesdays. I wish I could be there to join in the fun. We are going to have to have Hazel over when I am done teaching on a few Tuesdays to give you a break!