Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

To the Dance with Daddy

Saturday night, Steve took Hazel to the Father-Daughter dance at our church. Hazel was SO excited about the dance all week and on Saturday, she wanted to spend the day getting ready. I rolled her hair, but waited too late in the afternoon for the curls to stay. I wanted to go to the dance so badly and take pictures, but no Mommies were allowed!

Hazel getting nice and clean for her date with Daddy





Hazel wanted to wear a little bit of makeup to the dance.









Look at those manicured nails!












Daddy and Hazel all dressed up!



















Help me into the car, Daddy.













Daddy is happy to take his little girl to the dance.














Hazel and Anna Grace talk about the "fashion of the night"














This is how they came into the door after the dance and dinner. Hazel danced until she dropped!










But, she had to change in her nightgown and show me the things she got at the dance- a corsage and a box of M&M's

2 comments:

Kayne and Thomas said...

You took some great pictures!! I love all of them! I especially love the one of Hazel sleeping! too precious. Thanks for keeping AG for me!! You are a wonderful friend!!

Jean said...

These pictures are so cute! I know Hazel and Steve had a great time together at the dance. That is so special. Your girls are BEAUTIFUL! Tell them that their second cousin LOVES them!