Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 15, 2008

Bank and Lollipops

Doesn't it amaze you sometimes of the small details that babies catch on to? For instance, about 3-4 times a week I have to go to the bank for the office to make deposits. I rarely go in with two kids in the car, so we always go through the drive-thru. Well, Eliza is at the age where she can make her wants known in other ways than crying. Everytime, we go to the bank and pull up to the window, she goes crazy....she actually jumps up and down in her seat. I noticed this the first time about a week ago and then it dawned on me what it was- everytime we go to the bank, the teller sends Hazel back a lollipop. Last week, Eliza started grunting and going crazy while Hazel was eating her sucker. SHE WANTS ONE TOO, I thought to myself. So I gave in and the teller has started sending 2 lollipops instead of one, and all is well in the McQueen van- except the mess on Little E's clothes when she's done!

Eliza makes sure Big Sis have the same kind of sucker


2 comments:

Kayne and Thomas said...

That is precious! They start loving suckers at a young age!

Lucas said...

That is too cute! Your girls are just adorable! I love that Hazel is such a girly girl...pink socks for soccer and all!