Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 1, 2008

What Heaven must be like......



I'm not gonna lie....I absolutely LOVE this time of year! I couldn't wait until last Thursday...I had chill bumps when I got into the stadium. Steve, me & Hazel went to cheer on the Cocks Thursday night for their victory over NC State. We had a great time, but it was a late night, but worth every minute. I think I'm as bad as a guy when college football is on...don't mess with me during the game. I can't wait to this Thursday night....Go Cocks! Oh yeah...Roger (Papa) wants everyone to cheer really loud for the Citadel - (his Alma mater) this Saturday- they are playing Clemson and just might have a chance (wishful thinking)


Before the game, ready to cheer on the Gamecocks
Uncle Jimmy and Steve celebrating early

3 comments:

Kayne and Thomas said...

definitely not Heaven in those colors....

Jean said...

GO COCKS! Hopefully we can meet up with you guys sometime at one of the games. Im with you-Football and Fall are my favorites!

Our4GreatKids said...

yada...yada...yada... wrong shade of red. Congrats on the game... I still back the Pack!