Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A walk in the park with Little E

Today was a beautiful day outside and Little E and I(for those of you who don't know- we call Eliza Little E, no I'm not a nascar fan, just something that stuck) had some time before we picked up Hazel from art class. Eliza and I went to the park on Sandhurst Drive and not surprised- there was no one there. I don't know if anyone even knows this park exists. Anyway, she and I had a few laughs, just the two of us. I can't believe she is 11 months already! Here are some pics from our time at the park.

Eliza on the merry-go-round. She was a little unsure of this at first. Check out those chunky legs

A small acorn got her attention and she spent most of her time throwing it around and fetching it (her favorite thing to do)

Our wonderful day ended perfectly with a rainbow we saw on our way to the gym. Hazel was so thrilled and she said that Mema in Heaven must have told Jesus to send that to us. Thank you Jesus for the rainbow to help remind us of how AWESOME you are!


4 comments:

Our4GreatKids said...

What a sweet time you & Little E had! Awesome picture of the rainbow... what a perfect time!

Shelby said...

Sandy,

I love Eliza's dress! You dress those two girls so well and I'm so glad you had fun at the park.

Shelby

Melanie Turner said...

Sounds like a good time with your baby girl. I love special moments. I had one with Cole yesterday at 6:00 a.m. of all times. You get them when you can! I'm glad your mom is always close by. That's very special.

Kayne and Thomas said...

What a fun day. I didn't know that park existed, but it looks like fun. I saw that rainbow in the sky on Tuesday afternoon on my way home from teaching...it was beautiful. God is so good. I love what Hazel said...so precious.