Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 27, 2008

New Food, New Faces

Now that Little E is approaching her 1st birthday, I have been giving her some new foods to try. Most of them she likes (she's not one to turn down food). Some are healthy and some or not so healthy. I love seeing her face when I give her new foods to try. She LOVES peanut butter and cheese. I'm still trying to get her to drink more, but she just isn't interested. I asked the doctor about her getting dehydrated, but he says its ok and not to give into her cries and resist giving her the bottle. She really loves the bottle, but it's time to give it up. Any suggestions on this? Well, here are some pictures from some new foods she has had this week.
Oreo Cookies- now who doesn't like these? She had chocolate everywhere including inside her ears!
Scrambled eggs- one of my favorites!
I love this face- her first dill pickle! She loved it and actually ate two pickles tonight


3 comments:

Kayne and Thomas said...

I love her faces too! She is precious. I can't believe she is almost one!!! Where does the time go?!? It has been so much fun sharing in Eliza's life this past year. She has such a wonderful personality. She is a beautiful on the inside and out. You are blessed!

Jean said...

Ok, Conner doesnt drink that much either! I dont know why! I offer it all day-milk and juice and he just drinks when he wants. I dont think we can do aything about this! "Little E" is so cute trying all of these foods!

christina said...

Oh my gosh Sandy-Kate walks across the counters often, and although I don't cook much, it occasionally is hot. Thanks for sharing your upsetting story. I WILL enforce the no walking across the counter tops for sure!

Thanks for looking at my blog.
Christina