Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Fundraiser Time (Yes, it starts in 3k!)

Last week on the first day of school, I got home and checked Hazel's folder and there was the fundraising packet for Sally Foster. Her preschool only does 2 fundraisers a year- Sally Foster and a BBQ lunch in the Spring. If any one is interested, you can place an order online and Hazel and her school still gets the credit. Here's how it works:
Go to www.sallyfoster.com and check out the cute wrapping paper and gifts they have available. If you want to place an online order, just click on the "Give Credit" link and you will be prompted to enter a group name (Highland Park) All orders placed online will be shipped directly to the buyer's house.
No pressure, I just wanted you guys to be able to order something if you wanted.
Everything is going good this week, but I surely hope Hanna isn't coming for us full force! See you all soon!

3 comments:

Our4GreatKids said...

They started a fundraiser at elementary school the first week, too. They sure don't let you "ease" back into school anymore! I love your blog & the new pics of the girls... you have beautiful little ones!

Kayne and Thomas said...

I plan to order. I will get back to you.

Scarlett said...

I am a big Sally Foster Fan! Great paper....I will take a gander!!